We forward the details of an upcoming LMS-funded Research School that may be of interest
LMS Research School: Mathematics of Multiscale Biology
Nottingham; 2-6 July 2018.
- Mathematics of microscopic biological systems (Professor Nick Monk (Sheffield))
- Mathematics of macroscopic (super-cellular) biological systems
- Mathematics across biological scales
The last two topics will be covered by Dr Bindi Brook, Dr Etienne Farcot, Professor John King, Dr Reuben O’Dea, Professor Markus Owen (Nottingham)
- Multiscale organization of human genome. Annick Lesne (Laboratoire de Physique Théorique (Paris) and Institut de Génétique Moléculaire (Montpellier)).
- Addressing spatial disorder in multiscale physiological models. Oliver Jensen (Manchester).
Further details here: http://www.multiscalebiology.org.uk/lms-multiscale-school/
Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RS37ApplnForm by 9 April 2018. A reference will also be required so please ask your referee to complete the form here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RS-37RefForm